2016年1月16日土曜日

Final Book Review


Rima’s BookDinner Roles



Summary

It talks about why cooking became a women’s job. Seeing it from childhood to adulthood.



What she liked best about the book

It introduces many quotes from magazines which was familiar to her.



Some of the book’s flaws

There’s too many quotes so bits of it was difficult to read.



2 questions

Do you agree that cooking became a women’s job?

Not really because some men are good at cooking (like there are lots of chef).



When you have your own family, would you like to work or be housewife?

Rather be a housewife. However, if she has a chance she wants to continue working.



Whether I would be interested in reading the book (Why or why not)

Recently, the equal right of working for women is respected. And more and more women have their own job. According to this current society, some insurance is introduced and it makes women work more easily. However, I don’t know the history at all. So I want to try reading this book and find the reason why cooking became a women’s job.


1 件のコメント:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    返信削除