2015年12月8日火曜日

Recent Eating Report 3

     The other day, I went to Enoshima with my friends. Enoshima is a tied island protruding into Sagami Bay from the Shonan coast in Fujisawa, Kanagawa Prefecture. And it is famous for delicious food from sea. So we ate Kaisendon at Fujinami (藤波). Fujinami is one of the most famous stores in Enoshima. Kaisendon is rice with the young of sardines and onion and raw tuna mince.
 
 

      Then, the atmosphere of the store was calm. And the seat we sat on was the drawing room (座敷). We could feel relaxed.
      The price of Kaisendon was 1600 yen. Other menus were also about 1000~2000 yen. It seems relatively a little bit expensive, however, we could choose ingredients freely for Kaisendon. So I think it offsets the price.
      I recomend for all seafood lovers to visit Enoshima and Fujinami. Moreover, if the weather is good, we can see beautiful Mt. Fuji. When I went there, the weather was very good and I could see beautiful landscape and take this picture.

 

If you want to go or know about this store (Fujinami) more, please look at this site.  
 http://www.cityfujisawa.ne.jp/~shouten/shop/eno012/eno012.html


3 件のコメント:

  1. Enoshima is near my hometown! lol
    Shirasu Kaisendon looks very delicious : )

    返信削除
  2. Wow it looks delicious!!
    I've never been to Enoshima before.
    Take me there when we have a chance :)

    返信削除
  3. I really like Enoshima and Kamakuras kaisendon! The Shirasu is really large compared to the normal shirasu you would see in the supermarket.

    返信削除