2015年11月5日木曜日

Recent Eating Report 2

On November 3, Culture Day Holiday, I did Fuji-five-lakes-tour with my friends. The weather was very good.

And near Yamanaka Lake, we had lunch. I ate Hoto which is local cuisine of Yamanashi Prefecture. It is a kind of flour noodles with vegetables cooked in a soup of miso.
 
 
 
Which I ate was with many kinds of vegetables (carrot, Japanese white radish, burdock, Chanese cabbage, pumpkin and taro).
This was cooked in good stock and very delicious.
 
 
My friend ate a bowl of rice topped with tempura. Tempura is a typical Japanese cuisine which is fried seawood or vegetables dipped with mixture of flour, eggs and beaten juice.
.
 
 
Also many kinds of ingredient were used such as shrimp, squid, sweet potato, eggplant and lotus root.
We could enjoy eating Japanese traditional food.
 
It was a happy and wonderful day(^○^)
 
 
 


6 件のコメント:

  1. I like Hoto but I did not eat recently.
    These days, the weather was good so going outside was suitable.
    The sky of the last picture is very beautiful. I like it.

    返信削除
  2. Hoto looks very delicious. I wanna try it!

    返信削除
  3. oh,Hoto looks so delicious!! I want to go there!

    返信削除
  4. Wow! All the foods look so delicious! I used to live close by but I actually have never ate a proper Hoto so I think I'll have a try.

    返信削除
  5. Photos makes me hungry...Lucky you were able to go on a such a nice day!

    返信削除